Intrinsic is Alphabet’s bet aiming to reimagine the potential of industrial robotics. Our team believes that advances in AI, perception and simulation will redefine what’s possible for industrial robotics in the near future – with software and data at the core.
Our mission is to make industrial robotics intelligent, accessible, and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a dynamic team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
The People Experience team is focused on the experience of all Intrinsic employees and candidates. We design programs and processes from a user-first mindset with a bias for simplicity to make working at Intrinsic an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the execution of major People team programs that contribute to our growth as a business while also acting as Tier 1 support for all employees and people managers globally. You will have an opportunity to contribute to the strategy that will lead Intrinsic into the future and then execute on that strategy to shape policy and process that lead to scaling the business.
How your work moves the mission forward
- Manage (and improve) key programs - Drive major People programs such as performance ratings, promotions, and employee engagement surveys. Partner closely with cross-functional partners to ensure these programs meet the needs of all stakeholder groups.
- Design and improve processes - Evaluate, design and implement robust processes that effectively and efficiently deliver core HR services across the employee lifecycle for candidates, employees, and people managers.
- Support employees & managers - Guide employees and managers through important moments in their employee lifecycles, such as on-boardings, manager changes, leaves, and off-boardings.
- Provide insights through data - Work with the team to define key performance indicators for each program you manager. Share insights from quantitative and qualitative data as appropriate to inform prioritization and strategic decision-making.
Skills you will need to be successful
- 6+ years of experience in an HR/People Operations environment with a broad knowledge of HR across the employee lifecycle
- Effective communication skills that will enable others to understand your thinking
- Well-organized with high attention to detail, ensuring critical employee data is always correct
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Ability to influence and drive results across the team
- User experience design skills that allow you to create and improve programs that meet the needs of our employees, managers, and leaders
Skills that will differentiate your candidacy
- Familiarity with employment norms and laws across the globe
- Analysis skills (in Google Sheets, SQL, and/or more sophisticated tools) that will allow you to independently turn data into insights and separate signal from noise
The US base salary range for this full-time position is between $102,400 - $157,320 + bonus + equity + benefits. Your recruiter will share more about the specific salary range for your targeted location during the hiring process.
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com.