Customer Marketing Manager
Intrinsic is Alphabet’s bet aiming to reimagine the potential of industrial robotics. Our team believes that advances in AI, perception and simulation will redefine what’s possible for industrial robotics in the near future – with software and data at the core.
Our mission is to make industrial robotics intelligent, accessible, and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a dynamic team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
We are seeking an experienced and customer-centric Customer Marketing Manager to establish and lead this essential function at Intrinsic. In this position, your primary responsibility will be to craft and execute strategic campaigns that span the entire customer journey. The aim is to boost engagement, enhance customer success, and foster long-term loyalty among Flowstate customers worldwide.
Collaborating closely with various teams within the organization, you will ensure that customer marketing initiatives are closely aligned with our broader business objectives. This alignment will be driven by data-driven insights and thorough analysis, enabling you to continually refine and enhance your campaigns. A deep commitment to customer satisfaction and a strong track record of delivering top-tier customer communications and campaigns that yield measurable benefits for both the customer and Intrinsic will be crucial to your success in this role.
How your work moves the mission forward
- Build and manage a scalable CRM solution and supporting user signal infrastructure to execute campaigns.
- Lead the development of full lifecycle campaigns, from onboarding and education to success and service.
- Develop and execute customer marketing strategies to drive customer engagement, retention, and growth.
Skills you will need to be successful
- Lead the development of a holistic customer lifecycle programs that are aligned with XFN and company goals.
- Manage the end-to-end development of loyalty, incentive, education and engagement programs.
- Identify, validate and integrate scalable marketing CRMs that deliver best in class email comms for customers.
- Build the necessary tracking, measurement and analytics processes to optimize performance and impact.
- Manage the creation and curation of a library of customer case studies, articles, videos, and helpful content.
- Champion our customers by advocating for them internally, based on direct user feedback and insights.
Skills that will differentiate your candidacy
- Marketing operations: hands on experience with deeper technical integrations of CRMs and campaign tooling
- Enterprise / SaaS experience: managing campaigns for complex SaaS products and platforms
- Marketing to technical audiences: experience marketing to developers and engineers at scale
- Startup experience: experience building foundational ‘first time’ programs at emerging tech companies
- Communication skills: excellent written communication skills and copywriting capabilities
- Strategic thinking: The ability to develop and execute customer marketing strategies from first principles
The US base salary range for this full-time position is between $154,400 - 244,150+ bonus + equity + benefits. Your recruiter will share more about the specific salary range for your targeted location during the hiring process.
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.