People Experience Manager
Intrinsic is Alphabet’s bet aiming to reimagine the potential of industrial robotics. Our team believes that advances in AI, perception and simulation will redefine what’s possible for industrial robotics in the near future – with software and data at the core.
Our mission is to make industrial robotics intelligent, accessible, and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a dynamic team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
The People Experience team is focused on the experience of all Intrinsic employees and candidates. We design programs and processes from a user-first mindset with a bias for simplicity to make working at Intrinsic an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
In this role, you'll advise on and execute the overall People team strategy and operating model to curate programs and initiatives across the employee lifecycle. You will have an opportunity to define the strategy that will lead Intrinsic into the future and then execute on that strategy to shape policy and procedure that lead to scaling the business.
How your work moves the mission forward
- Technology Roadmap & Systems Implementations - Own the technology roadmap and ensure that whatever solutions we choose are optimized to meet the needs of our business and employees today and as we grow. Drive the selection, implementation, and management of our integrated HR technology and vendor solutions to deliver on our People strategy and provide a best in class employee experience. This may include leveraging a variety of systems including: HRIS, ATS, compensation planning systems, engagement surveying, performance management systems, and more.
- Program Design & Execution - Evaluate, design and implement robust processes that effectively and efficiently deliver core HR services across the employee lifecycle for candidates, employees, and people managers. You will partner closely with cross-functional partners across Recruiting, Compensation, Finance, and Legal to ensure these processes meet the needs of all stakeholder groups.
- Reporting & Insights - Optimize our workforce analytics and reporting, potentially by building and maintaining HR data and analytics dashboards. You will stress the need for data integrity in order to enable data-driven decision-making. You will drive critical insights and decisions for our executive & People teams to act upon.
- Employee Support - Resolve employee and manager escalations for all People issues and program questions that arise.
- Coaching - Provide strategic guidance and support across the team.
Skills you will need to be successful
- 10+ years of experience in an HR/People Operations environment with a broad knowledge of HR across the employee lifecycle
- Effective communication skills that will enable others to understand your thinking
- Ability to manage complex projects across multiple functions
- Ability to influence and drive results across all levels of the organization
- User experience design skills that allow you to create programs that meet the needs of our employees, managers, and leaders. Ability to co-develop and deliver People programs that include recruiting, onboarding, performance management, and offboarding.
- Well-organized with high attention to detail, ensuring critical employee data is always correct
Skills that will differentiate your candidacy
- Analysis skills (in Google Sheets, SQL, and/or more sophisticated tools) that will allow you to independently turn data into insights and separate signal from noise
- Familiarity with best-in-class tools, vendors, and partners across the People space
- Demonstrated ability to configure and implement new HR systems
The US base salary range for this full-time position is between $151,200 - 239,400 + bonus + equity + benefits. Your recruiter will share more about the specific salary range for your targeted location during the hiring process.
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com.