Marketing Operations Manager
Intrinsic is Alphabet’s bet aiming to reimagine the potential of industrial robotics. Our team believes that advances in AI, perception and simulation will redefine what’s possible for industrial robotics in the near future – with software and data at the core.
Our mission is to make industrial robotics intelligent, accessible, and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a dynamic team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for driving greater operational excellence within our marketing team. You will develop processes to support the overall marketing and communications goals of the organization.
How your work moves the mission forward
In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Our marketing (automation) technology stack: Audit and evaluate existing marketing technology stack for paid advertising, performance analytics, lead generation/management, customer relation management, content management, asset management, and more. Lead the procurement, implementation and integration of new technologies to support these activities. Support all tooling throughout the lifecycle of our users and customers.
- Planning & budgeting: Lead the planning process, working with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Managers to set goals, define key results and keep track of our delivery timelines. Manage our marketing budget and track our spend across different initiatives. Understand and monitor the costs of marketing activities.
- Contracting: Support the marketing team in working with external suppliers and agencies, by managing our supplier contracts and purchase orders.
- Analysis: Own the reporting engine and analysis for our marketing goals, working with marketing managers to evaluate results. Create and maintain dashboards, reports, and metrics to track and analyze marketing performance, providing actionable insights and recommendations to the rest of the team.
- Team: Coordinate our weekly meetings with the marketing team, support information sharing, identify and lead training initiatives for the marketing team.
Skills you will need to be successful
- 5 years of relevant professional experience in operational roles
- Extensive knowledge of a variety of marketing technology platforms; marketing automation systems, CRM systems, digital marketing tools.
- Strong project management and communication skills, with excellent attention to detail, and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution.
- Experience with reporting and analytics
Skills that will differentiate your candidacy
- Background in, or interest and genuine curiosity for the robotics and automation industry
- Previously managed large and/or complex technology stack migration projects
- Passionate about team learning and development
The US base salary range for this full-time position is between $104,800 - $161,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Your recruiter will share more about the specific salary range for your targeted location during the hiring process.1
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.