Intrinsic is Alphabet’s bet aiming to reimagine the potential of industrial robotics. Our team believes that advances in AI, perception and simulation will redefine what’s possible for industrial robotics in the near future – with software and data at the core.
Our mission is to make industrial robotics intelligent, accessible, and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a dynamic team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
We encourage you to apply to this role if you’re interested in roboticist roles but don’t see the right fit in our currently posted roles. As we post new roles, our team will review candidates who have applied here and will reach out in case of a potential fit.
We especially want to hear from you if:
- You think robotics should be made more widely accessible and available for manufacturing,
- You are interested and proficient in modern software development (e.g. C++) in addition to PLC programming (e.g. ladder logic) used in modern controllers,
- You have written end-to-end robotics applications or have built/integrated robotic hardware (i.e. workcells) in industry,
- You have implemented and shipped software for robot functionalities.
- Robot functionalities include but are not limited to (in no particular order): robot motion and grasp planning, real-time motion control, robot safety.
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.