Chief of Staff
Inflow is a rapidly growing digital health start-up on a mission to help people with ADHD to reach their full potential. Inflow’s science-based program encompasses psychoeducation, habit development, medication management, and personalized coaching to provide comprehensive support to our members. With a growing community of members already experiencing transformational outcomes, we have the potential to become a category-defining company, making a significant impact on the lives of those with ADHD. This is an incredible opportunity to join a promising startup on an exciting trajectory, with top-tier investors and an exceptional founding team.
We are seeking an exceptional Chief of Staff to join our team. In this pivotal role, you will work closely with the founders to drive strategic initiatives, optimize operations, and facilitate communication across our organization. As the Chief of Staff, you will play a critical role in our growth and success.
- External Communication and Reporting: Collaborate with founders on board and investor communications to ensure transparency and clarity.
- Internal Communication and Operations: Take charge of company-wide communications, including OKR reporting, strategy updates, and all-hands meetings. Streamline operational processes for efficiency.
- Finance: Work alongside our fractional CFO to manage company finances, including monthly and quarterly planning, expense management, and scenario planning.
- Special Projects: Own high-level strategic projects typically managed by founders, such as 0-1 B2B strategy development.
- Customer Support: Oversee a remote support team to ensure efficient customer support operations and knowledge sharing.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Foster strong cross-functional collaboration across the organization, including project management of cross-team initiatives and removal of blockers where necessary.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience at an early-stage startup in a business operations, commercial, or strategic role.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience at a top-tier investment banking, consulting, or venture capital firm.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, structured, and process-driven. Strong project management skills.
- Strong commercial awareness and financial acumen.
- Strong execution skills - ability to move at an uncomfortably fast pace.
- Highly data-driven and analytical and able to use data to inform and drive strategic decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with working at an early-stage startup where there is a high degree of ambiguity and is able to navigate shifting priorities.
- Previous experience in the direct-to-consumer (D2C) health industry.
- Experience as a founder or in early-stage startup environments (0-1 experience).
- Experience scaling customer support or operations-heavy departments.
What We Can offer
- The opportunity to positively impact the lives of those with ADHD
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible remote working environment
- Health, vision and dental benefits (if you are US based)
- 25 days’ vacation per year + public/federal holidays
- 10 mental health days per year
- 2 company retreats per year
- Pension plan/401k
What Our Members Say About Us
- "I thought I was beyond help and that there just weren’t any ADHD-specific strategies out there. This app has already given me so much hope that I have lost over the years.”
- “This app is amazing and I’ve recommended it to everyone in my life who has ADHD or other mental health issues that they cope with.”