Clinical Supervisor - Ohio
Inflow is a rapidly growing digital health start-up on a mission to help people with ADHD to reach their full potential. Inflow’s science-based program encompasses psychoeducation, habit development, medication management, and personalized coaching to provide comprehensive support to our members. With a growing community of members already experiencing transformational outcomes, we have the potential to become a category-defining company, making a significant impact on the lives of those with ADHD. This is an incredible opportunity to join a promising startup on an exciting trajectory, with top-tier investors and an exceptional founding team.
As the Clinical Supervisor for our PMHNPs, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of care provided to our patients. Your primary responsibilities will involve clinical oversight, supervision, and support of our PMHNPs, ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and ethical standards. You will collaborate closely with our PMHNPs, providing guidance, feedback, and educational support to facilitate their professional development and ensure the delivery of excellent patient care.
This is a part-time role that will be contracted for 3 hours/week at most.
- Clinical Supervision: Provide clinical oversight, guidance, and support to a team of PMHNPs in Ohio, ensuring adherence to the highest standards of care.
- Compliance and Regulatory Adherence: Stay updated with state-specific laws, regulations, and requirements regarding PMHNP supervision, and ensure that our team's practices are in compliance.
- Performance Evaluation: Conduct regular performance evaluations of PMHNPs, providing constructive feedback, and identifying opportunities for growth and development.
- Professional Development: Support and facilitate ongoing professional development for PMHNPs, including identifying training needs, organizing educational opportunities, and staying informed about the latest advancements in psychiatric care.
- Clinical Consultation: Be available to provide clinical consultation to PMHNPs as needed, addressing complex cases, treatment plans, and medication management.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with other members of the Inflow team, including physicians, Sr. Operations Manager, and other healthcare professionals, to ensure a cohesive and patient-centered approach.
- Documentation and Record Keeping: Oversee and ensure accurate and timely documentation, record keeping, and compliance with all necessary documentation standards.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current, active, and unrestricted medical license in the state of Ohio.
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience as a MD.
- Previous experience in a supervisory or leadership role, preferably in a clinical setting.
- Strong knowledge of Ohio state laws, regulations, and requirements pertaining to PMHNP supervision.
- Excellent clinical assessment and diagnostic skills in the field of psychiatric-mental health.
- Strong understanding of medication management and treatment modalities for individuals with ADHD or focus issues.
- Effective communication skills to provide guidance, feedback, and support to PMHNPs.
- Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently and remotely on your own initiative.
- Proficient in utilizing technology and comfortable with telehealth platforms and virtual communication tools.
- Commitment to patient-centered care, ethical practice, and ongoing professional development.
What we can offer
- The opportunity to positively impact the lives of those with ADHD
- Competitive salary
- Flexible remote working environment
What Our Members Say About Us
- "I thought I was beyond help and that there just weren’t any ADHD-specific strategies out there. This app has already given me so much hope that I have lost over the years.”
- “This app is amazing and I’ve recommended it to everyone in my life who has ADHD or other mental health issues that they cope with.”