Customer Success Specialist - Growth
- Want a tech career?
- Brand new role - customer growth
Fergus job management software helps tradies around the world make their lives easier by helping them work smarter and faster. The company was founded in 2011 by a kiwi plumber who knew there was a better way to run his business. Join our mission to be the most loved tradie SaaS platform in the world.
Work with exceptional people leaders, prioritise your own development as well as be part of a caring, inclusive and connected culture. We pay above market salaries, have great benefits including paid parental leave, employee share options, inclusive events, additional wellbeing leave as well as generous individual learning budgets.
As a Customer Success Specialist – Growth, you'll assist the Growth Manager as the driving force behind customer satisfaction and revenue growth. You'll work directly with existing customers and collaborate with internal teams to identify opportunities for expansion, boost customer retention and deliver top-notch support. In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact on our company's growth and success working with all markets globally.
- Demonstrable success and hands-on experience in a customer relationship role with an interest in technology
- Excellent skills in building relationships with customers
- Comfortable learning and using technology tools and systems
- An understanding of the trades industry is a definite benefit
- Ability to work independently across a portfolio of customers
Please note: This role unfortunately does not meet the requirements for visa sponsorship, so we are only able to consider applicants who are already in New Zealand with right to work.
Check out what our people actually say about working at Fergus here
Something looks off?