Account Executive (UK)
Who is Fergus:
We’re building the world’s most loved SaaS platform for Tradies. Our intuitive cloud-based job management software is helping tradespeople across the globe manage their business in a smarter, more efficient way. From site visits through to scheduling, quoting, invoicing, and much more - Fergus arranges all tasks in one place and gives our customers the insight they need to grow their business.
Founded in 2014 as the brainchild of Dan Pollard, a veteran NZ Tradie, who spent many years deep in the trenches. Eventually burning out and going bust, Dan realised that a trades business needs proper systems in place to keep it running … without running its owner into the ground.
Fast-forward to today, we’re a Series B ($15m) global B2B SaaS business with offices in New Zealand (HQ), Australia and now a rapidly scaling team in Manchester, UK.
Our UK Sales Team is growing! We’re now looking for an Account Executive (SMB) to help grow new sales and work closely with our CS and Marketing team to manage the full end-to-end sales process.
You must be open to occasional travel to conferences, events, trade shows and customer meets across the UK (fully expensed, of course!)
What you’ll be doing:
- As an SaaS Account Executive, you’ll be focused on driving new business sales and contributing to the overall Fergus business growth in the UK.
- You’ll be working directly with customers via telephone, video and online interactions to sell our cloud-based SaaS platform
- You’ll be managing new inbound leads from qualification to trial to adoption.
- You’ll work closely with our CS, Marketing and global Product team to ensure the customer journey is optimised for adoption
- You’ll be utilising our cutting-edge Sales Tech, ensuring data accuracy and integrity is at the forefront of everything you do.