Country Manager ANZ
Who is Fergus:
Our intuitive cloud-based job management software is helping tradespeople across the globe manage their business in a smarter, more efficient way. From site visits through to scheduling, quoting, invoicing, and much more - Fergus arranges all tasks in one place and gives our customers the insight they need to grow their business.
Founded in 2014 as the brainchild of Dan Pollard, a veteran NZ Plumber, who spent many years deep in the trenches. Eventually burning out and going bust, Dan realised that a trades business needs proper systems in place to keep it running … without running its owner into the ground.
Fast-forward to today, we’re a Series B ($15m) global B2B SaaS business with rapidly scaling offices in New Zealand (HQ), Australia and the UK.
Leading all aspects of our GTM (sales, marketing, partnerships and customer) you will position Fergus as the leading SaaS job management company in Australia and retain New Zealand's prime status. The main goal of the Country Manager is to drive growth and adoption of Fergus in Australia and NZ.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee Marketing and Brand Strategies to promote and scale
- Ensure our support and customer relationships remain world class
- Lead, coach and continue to develop our high-performing ANZ GTM team
- Meet and exceed budgets in partnership with ANZ Director of Sales, CFO and CEO.
- Be the key promoter and face of Fergus in Australia and NZ
- Work collaboratively with the global team to ensure best practice and consistency in processes.
- Continually assess progress: sales, partners, customer and marketing successes. Prepare data reports regarding budgets, sales growth or declines, new business leads and regulatory compliance
- Grow our local partners across Associations, Wholesalers and Suppliers
Want to know more about working at Fergus? Check out what our people say here.