Financial Planning and Analysis Manager - NZ or Australia
- Flexible working, employee share option plan, and great culture
- Growing SaaS business, VC backed, post Series-B
Fergus is a SaaS company that builds awesome job management software. We're helping tradespeople around the world manage their businesses in a much smarter way. From site visits through to scheduling, quoting, invoicing, and much more - Fergus arranges all tasks in one place and gives our customers the insight they need to grow their business. We want you to join us as we head into an exciting and exponential phase of growth!
As Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, you will be a key driver in shaping the financial performance for the company. You will lead financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis for the revenue functions, providing insightful recommendations to senior leadership to support strategic and operational decision-making.
This role is particularly focused on planning for revenue growth and is instrumental in ensuring the alignment of financial performance with our growth aspirations and helping the company achieve predictable, economic growth.
Alongside the great benefits you would expect from a leading tech company (employee share options plan, plenty of coffee, fresh fruit, flexible working, ongoing personal development, inclusive events), one of the best things about Fergus is our people. We have a great culture and super strong brand values, so you will be joining a diverse and very supportive company. As soon as you join Fergus you’ll feel like part of an ambitious team.
What you will be doing:
- Financial planning, forecasting and modelling
- Performance reporting
- Financial and operational analysis, particularly marketing and sales
- Working cross-functionally with business managers
- Strategic analysis and business case preparation
- 3+ years in a strong financial planning and analysis environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Proficiency in financial modelling, forecasting approaches, and business case preparation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a business partner role to key stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Power BI helpful as will the ability to prepare as will be the ability to prepare a decent powerpoint presentation
- Understanding of marketing and sales driver's metrics will be an advantage
- With experience in a SaaS business helpful
- Undergraduate or graduate qualified with strong numeracy background
Fergus has a very inclusive and collaborative culture, and we are united in our goal of really making a difference to our customers. We are super supportive of flexible working arrangements and offer competitive remuneration and professional development.
But don’t take our word for it, check out what our people actually say about working at Fergus here