Website & CRO Manager - NZ
- Flexible working, Employee Share Option Plan, and great culture
- SaaS scale-up going global!
Fergus is a tech company that builds awesome job management software. We're helping tradespeople around the world manage their businesses in a much smarter way. From site visits through to scheduling, quoting, invoicing, and much more - Fergus arranges all tasks in one place and gives our customers the insight they need to grow their business. We want you to join us as we head into an exciting and exponential phase of growth!
We are looking for a Digital Performance Manager, who will be responsible for our overall website performance and play a crucial role in delivering continuous onsite optimisations that deliver highly personalised experiences. You’ll create, design and maintain the website, while executing conversion rate optimisation experiments to help accelerate growth across the business.
Alongside the great benefits you would expect from a leading tech company (employee share options plan, plenty of coffee, fresh fruit, flexible working, ongoing personal development, inclusive events), one of the best things about Fergus is our people. We have a great culture and super strong brand values, so you will be joining a diverse and very supportive company. As soon as you join Fergus you’ll feel like part of the team.
If you love tech and the satisfaction of really making a difference to people's lives, then this is the role for you!
- Strong focus on personalisation to improve the customer experience and identifying and fulfilling opportunities for website improvement based on user feedback and performance metrics
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and using CRO tools such as Optimizely
- Strong understanding of experimentation methodology, formulating hypothesis and probabilities for running tests
- Data savvy and adept at working with both business and technical stakeholders
- Proven experience within SaaS, dealing with digital funnels, data and CRO
- Strong analytical abilities, experimentation mindset and data interpretation
- Strong experience with web traffic monitoring and troubleshooting
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems in particular HubSpot
Fergus has a very inclusive and collaborative culture, and we are united in our goal of really making a difference to our customers. We are super supportive of flexible working arrangements and offer competitive remuneration and professional development.
But don’t take our word for it, check out what our people actually say about working at Fergus here