Life at Elvie; Meaningful work, Exceptional People
We're Elvie. We create smart products, new solutions, and a fair few taboo-busting conversations while we’re at it. Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, we develop extraordinary innovations designed to improve women’s lives. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
At Elvie, you’ll be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact: We’re mission-driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems.
- We’re fearless innovators: We are passionate, curious, and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation.
- We’re in it together: we fail and learn fast — always as one team — and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
Did you know?
In some regions our amazing products are considered to be medical devices. This means we maintain our Medical Device quality management system in compliance with ISO 13485:2016, to support the development of our groundbreaking products
About the role:
Okay, we’ve waffled long enough. So let’s get to the good bit: You.
As Artworker, your role sits within our in-house creative team, which is part of our wider Global Brand Marketing team. We are a team of passionate creatives and copywriters that embody our mission to empower women. We're about to embark on our next phase of evolution with new products, new digital experiences and new ways to talk to women. We work in collaboration with marketing teams across both global and local markets – working together to ensure our creative is on point every time, whether it's our sassy tone of voice, a head turning campaign or thumb stopping social post that breaks taboos and empowers women.
Location: Hybrid working; a mix of working from our Bristol office & working remotely
Employment type: Permanent (please note, you must have the right to work in the UK)
What you’ll be doing at Elvie:
- Artwork Production and File Preparation: Skillfully craft and prepare pixel-perfect artwork for a wide array of digital and print projects, meeting industry standards and colour profiles with precision.
- Quality Assurance: Execute artwork according to our brand guidelines, promptly resolving file-based issues and taking responsibility for error-free deliverables.
- Collaboration: Establish productive relationships within the creative team and across departments, emphasising effective communication for streamlined processes.
- Adaptation: Tailor both existing and new artwork to suit final formats efficiently, showcasing adaptability in meeting project needs.
- File Organization: Maintain our DAM system, ensuring files are easily accessible and well-controlled for versioning, facilitating team collaboration.
- Responsible for supporting the creative team on a day-to-day bas
What we are looking for:
- Solid and Proven Artworking Experience: You bring experience as an artworker, mastering the Adobe Creative Suite—InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and FIGMA.
- Diverse Asset Production Experience: Your expertise shines through in producing top-tier artwork across various channels—from CRM to Social Media, Digital Display, and print production.
- Attention to Detail and Proactive Approach: Your keen eye for detail ensures error-free work, while your proactive nature helps swiftly adapt to brand guidelines, maintaining that consistent brand identity.
- Insight into Marketing Channels: You possess an understanding of marketing channels, navigating their constraints and leveraging opportunities to ensure impactful formats.
- Thriving in Deadlines: Excelling under pressure, you accurately estimate time, meeting tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Collaborative Problem-Solving: Identifying challenges isn't a roadblock for you; you thrive on collaborative efforts to resolve them efficiently.
- Personal Growth and Development: Taking ownership of your personal growth and development.
We're on an exceptional journey. And we can offer you a genuinely purpose-led career with a culture built on trust, autonomy, and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- 9 Day Fortnight - for our full time employees we work 9 days every Fortnight with every other Friday as a non-working day for you to spend as you wish!
- Lots of flexibility: whether it’s working from home, doing the school run, or life admin, we understand that flexibility is essential, and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options: we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- 8 extra life leave days; getting married, moving house, menopause or just things that you can’t put a label on that matter to you
- 5=10 leave: 10 days’ additional leave on your 5th and 10th years of service!
- £100 contribution to your home working set up to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of £200 and unlimited access to our learning and development platform, Learnerbly
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity & adoption (16 weeks at full pay, then 8 weeks paid at 75% followed by 15 weeks at SMP rate.), paternity/partner (6 weeks at full pay to take at any point during the first year of your child’s life), shared parental leave
- Healthcare plans, life insurance, and an employee assistance program for you and your family
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme
- Group income protection; protect your salary if you get sick
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee and friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Wellbeing support from YuLife and access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
- Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events
What you can expect after you’ve applied:
A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you after they have reviewed your application. You must ensure your application is completed correctly, and we strongly encourage you to add a cover letter or note to let us know why Elvie’s the right fit for you. We do often receive a large number of applications for our roles, please don’t let visibility of this deter you from applying. We review and aim to respond to every application.
We would like to get to know you through your background, attitude, experience and understand your motivation to work with us. Our interview process varies depending on the position, but it typically looks like this:
- 30-minute video call with one of our recruiters
- 30-45 minute video call with the hiring manager
- 45-60 minute video interview with the team (some positions may require you to complete a task/presentation)
- For some positions, there may be an additional interview with one of our senior leadership team
This is an exciting time to join Elvie. You’ll have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. So be ready to learn, have fun, and be inspired by our passionate, talented team — and having a sense of humour helps too. 😉
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 884 7223.