Senior Digital Marketing Manager (ROW) (12 month FTC)
Life at Elvie; Meaningful work, Exceptional People
We're Elvie. We create smart products, new solutions, and a fair few taboo-busting conversations while we’re at it. Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, we develop extraordinary innovations designed to improve women’s lives. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
At Elvie, you’ll be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
● We make an impact: We’re mission-driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems.
● We’re fearless innovators: We are passionate, curious, and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation.
● We’re in it together: we fail and learn fast — always as one team — and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
Did you know?
In some regions our amazing products are considered to be medical devices. This means we maintain our Medical Device quality management system in compliance with ISO 13485:2016, to support the development of our groundbreaking products
About the role:
Okay, we’ve waffled long enough. So let’s get to the good bit: You.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, independent, and commercially savvy Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead on the growth of our direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform: elvie.com
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager (ROW), your role sits in the Commercial Team (ROW), reporting to the Commercial Director (ROW), while also working closely with the Central Marketing teams (Digital, Insights, Brand, Creative) as key stakeholders.
You will lead the website strategy and determine what the role of D2C is for the business across UK, DE and ES, aligned with the US. Responsible for ongoing improvements and optimizations to our site, to help deliver our direct business goals for 2023 and set the channel up for long-term success. You will work closely with Content, Digital Marketing, and Dev teams to contribute to the creation of the testing strategy that adds significant value by aligning the Elvie Direct experience to the changing needs of our customers.
It's essential that you have a great work ethic, a down-to-earth manner, and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Elvie is a fast-paced startup with big ambitions and we constantly strive to be passionate, smart, creative and disruptive. You will need to be confident working at a fast pace, across a wide array of projects, love a challenge and be comfortable utilizing the support of the team.
Location: Hybrid working; a mix of working from our Bristol or London office & working remotely
Employment type: 12 month Fixed Term Contract - maternity cover (please note, you must have the right to work in the UK)
What you’ll be doing at Elvie:
● Lead the website strategy and determine what the role of D2C is for the business across UK, DE and ES, working alongside the US team.
● Establish value proposition for Direct globally driving Ecom growth
● Explore and lead on the implementation of new Revenue channels (Live Shopping, SMS, Gift Cards…)
● Gaining a thorough understanding of and lead on the evolution and optimisation of our e-commerce offering, customer journey, purchase flow, and user experience.
● Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels, turning learnings into actionable next steps.
● Working with the Central Digital and Insights team you will contribute to devising and developing the testing framework.
● Ensure the accuracy of all creative assets and tracking for actionable reporting
● Lead Paid Media implementation & reporting, for Always On activity & Campaigns, with agency & team support.
● Leverage web analytics to understand the performance of customer interaction with site content to identify business opportunities and drive site enhancements
● Gather data from GA, Amazon Pay, Klarna on performance and optimise these channels working closely with the account managers.
● Organizational and planning skills
● Lead on migration work to a new CMS for the ROW markets.
● Lead on unit forecasting & budget planning for the D2C channel, understanding of P&Ls and how to link them to ROAS targets.
What we are looking for:
● Significant experience in e-commerce and a good understanding of user journeys, digital usability, and user experience
● Deep understanding and experience with statistics, web analytics, data analysis, and conversion optimization (Google Analytics expertise a must)
● Strong awareness and understanding of optimisation best practices, digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available
● Experience managing and setting up A/B tests
● CMS experience
● Experience in working across creative design and technical development teams to deliver optimisation campaigns
● Digital content creation is a bonus (SEO-optimized copywriting, image resizing, etc)
● Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritize work and time effectively.
● Develop positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
● A positive, enthusiastic, "hands-on" attitude with a strong desire to succeed
We're on an exceptional journey. And we can offer you a genuinely purpose-led career with a culture built on trust, autonomy, and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
● 9 Day Fortnight - for our full time employees we work 9 days every Fortnight with every other Friday as a non-working day for you to spend as you wish!
● Lots of flexibility: whether it’s working from home, doing the school run, or life admin, we understand that flexibility is essential, and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
● Share options: we want everyone to have a stake in our success
● 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
● 8 extra life leave days; getting married, moving house, menopause or just things that you can’t put a label on that matter to you
● 5=10 leave: 10 days’ additional leave on your 5th and 10th years of service!
● £100 contribution to your home working set up to spend as you see fit
● An annual personal development allowance of £200 and unlimited access to our learning and development platform, Learnerbly
● Generous parental leave policies; maternity & adoption (16 weeks at full pay, then 8 weeks paid at 75% followed by 15 weeks at SMP rate.), paternity/partner (6 weeks at full pay to take at any point during the first year of your child’s life), shared parental leave
● Healthcare plans, life insurance, and an employee assistance program for you and your family
● A tax-efficient group pension scheme
● Group income protection; protect your salary if you get sick
● A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
● Generous employee and friends & family discounts on Elvie products
● Wellbeing support from YuLife and access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
● Lovely offices in great locations, with drinks and snacks provided, along with fun social events
What you can expect after you’ve applied:
A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you after they have reviewed your application. You must ensure your application is completed correctly, and we strongly encourage you to add a cover letter or note to let us know why Elvie’s the right fit for you. We do often receive a large number of applications for our roles, please don’t let visibility of this deter you from applying. We review and aim to respond to every application.
We would like to get to know you through your background, attitude, experience and understand your motivation to work with us. Our interview process varies depending on the position, but it typically looks like this:
● 30-minute video call with one of our recruiters
● 30-45 minute video call with the hiring manager
● 45-60 minute video interview with the team (some positions may require you to complete a task/presentation)
● For some positions, there may be an additional interview with one of our senior leadership team
This is an exciting time to join Elvie. You’ll have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. So be ready to learn, have fun, and be inspired by our passionate, talented team — and having a sense of humour helps too. 😉
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 884 7223.