Sales Coordinator (US)
The position: Sales Coordinator (US)
Life at Elvie; Meaningful work, Exceptional People
We're Elvie. We create smart products, new solutions, and a fair few taboo-busting conversations while we’re at it. Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, we develop extraordinary innovations designed to improve women’s lives. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
At Elvie, you’ll be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact: We’re mission-driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems.
- We’re fearless innovators: We are passionate, curious, and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation.
- We’re in it together: we fail and learn fast — always as one team — and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
Did you know?
In some regions our amazing products are considered to be medical devices. This means we maintain our Medical Device quality management system in compliance with ISO 13485:2016, to support the development of our groundbreaking products
About the role:
Okay, we’ve waffled long enough. So let’s get to the good bit: You.
As Sales Coordinator, your role sits within our US Sales and Marketing Team. You’ll play a pivotal role in the smooth and successful running of the sales team, ensuring that customers are onboarded smoothly, systems are accurately updated and maintained, and that the team is provided with relevant data to assess progress and performance.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of providing administrative support in a fast-paced sales environment. This is a varied role, so you’ll be a natural organiser who’s comfortable managing multiple priorities and is confident building relationships with a range of customers.
Location: Remote. Candidates based on East Coast Only
Employment type: Permanent (please note, you must have the right to work in the USA)
Salary: In the range of US $46,000 - $51,500 dependent on experience
What you’ll be doing at Elvie:
- Maintain proper customer contact information including email, fax, phone and contact name, as well as all special delivery instructions, receiving capacity or product restrictions in the master memo.
- Completing the New Customer On Boarding process both internally and externally for new customers
- Complete new vendor set up forms for customers
- Setup, manage and update product ASIN details in systems.
- Provide customers with complete paperwork to include addresses, points of contact, company documentation
- Set up and document customer portals (Netsuite)
- Follow all internal process to get customers set-up, such as working with the financial controller to apply for credit insurance, setting up customer in NetSuite
- Provide all Elvie required documentation for new customers
- Coordinate and schedule with team any training needs required
- Direct any new sales leads that come through the Sales@Elvie.com mailbox to the appropriate account manager
- Arrange, track and report on any sample units for retail, DMEs, clinicians
- Conduct preliminary analysis of sales reports from customers and marketplace data
- Maintain training on all products and processes, attending training sessions as required.
- Provide shipment updates, revenue, and account performance on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist with verification of product data on customer websites
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience of providing administrative support, ideally in a sales environment
- Ability to work well in fast-paced, professional environment while navigating complex sales process and multi-stakeholder projects
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient and demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, along with the ability to learn new programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers to enable influencing, managing interdependencies, and delivering results
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self starter that is able to adapt to change quickly
We're on an exceptional journey. And we can offer you a genuinely purpose-led career with a culture built on trust, autonomy, and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility: whether it’s working from home, doing the school run, or life admin, we understand that flexibility is essential, and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us
- Share options: we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 9 day fortnight working pattern, with every other Friday off
- 20 days’ annual leave, plus 10 sick days, plus national holidays
- 8 extra life leave days; getting married, moving house, menopause or just things that you can’t put a label on that matter to you
- 5=10 leave: 10 days’ additional leave on your 5th and 10th years of service!
- $100 contribution to your home working set up to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of $200 and unlimited access to our learning and development platform, Learnerbly
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity, paternity/partner, shared & adoption
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401k match to 5%
- Travel Assistance with Guardian Globe
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee and friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Livehealth online & One Medical plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
What you can expect after you’ve applied:
A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you after they have reviewed your application. You must ensure your application is completed correctly, and we strongly encourage you to add a cover letter or note to let us know why Elvie’s the right fit for you.
We would like to get to know you through your background, attitude, experience and understand your motivation to work with us. Our interview process varies depending on the position, but it typically looks like this:
- 30-minute video call with one of our recruiters
- 30-45 minute video call with the hiring manager
- 45-60 minute video interview with the team (some positions may require you to complete a task/presentation)
- For some positions, there may be an additional interview with one of senior our leadership team
This is undoubtedly an exciting time to join Elvie. You’ll have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. So be ready to learn, have fun, and be inspired by our passionate, talented team — and having a sense of humor helps too. 😉
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: email@example.com or +44 (0)203 884 7223.