Elo Health is looking for a full-time iOS Developer to join our product development team in Finland. The successful candidate will develop Elo Health's new and existing iOS apps and have proven track record of producing exceptional user experiences.
- Develop Elo Health's iOS application using clean and maintainable Swift code
- Collaborate with multiple international teams, including design, product, and engineering
- Improve user experience and usability through analytics and user feedback
- Debug and resolve technical issues in the iOS app
- Must have at least 3 years of full-time iOS development experience
- Must have experience with Swift and UIKit
- Must have Bachelor's degree in a related field in computer science
Bonus experiences and skills
- Experience with Android application development
- Prior work with GraphQL APIs
- Experience with Apple HealthKit
- Proficient with collaborative software tools like Git, Github and JIRA
- Familiarity with app release process tools, such as fastlane
- Competency in code review process to promote good programming practices and quality
- Passion for user experience and design
- Hobby projects and contributions open-source code
- Comfortable in a multinational and -cultural environment
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to solve complex problems together with the team in a remote setting
- Comfortable with fast-paced development cycles
- We’re working on one of the largest problems of our time and have a deep passion for helping millions of people live healthier lives.
- We are virtual-first, and we meet weekly online in company-wide meetings. And as part of our team in Finland, you'll have regular working sessions in person in Helsinki and Tampere and will have the opportunity to travel and work with the rest of the global team.
- We are committed to helping you unleash your full potential and build your dream career. We are infinitely proud of team members from our previous companies who have become great leaders and even founders of their own companies.
- Many of us have families, so we both work hard and prioritize work/life balance
WHO WE ARE
Elo Health is on a mission to transform food from the leading cause of disease to medicine by pioneering a new category of Smart Nutrition products that are personalized, precise, and proactive to your unique goals and evolving needs.
Leveraging easy and convenient at-home blood testing, activity metrics from wearables, and one-on-one dietitian support, Elo AI analyzes your biomarkers and health data to create vitamins and supplements with exactly the right nutrients and doses for you, and delivers them to your door each month.
Founded in 2020 by veteran health and technology executives Ari Tulla (Nokia, BetterDoctor), Tapio Tolvanen (Nokia, BetterDoctor), and Miklu Silvanto (Apple, Airbnb, B&O), we're backed by over 100 founders, operators, and health tech insiders from Whoop, Oura Ring, Outside, and more, as well as NHL, NFL, and Olympic athletes.
Elo Health operates as a virtual company selling Smart Nutrition products in the US. Our core engineering hub is located in Finland.
HOW WE HIRE
We want to get to know you, hear about your interests, and understand your future goals. We don’t ask gotcha-style questions or conduct cognitive tests. Our interview process is simple:
- Introductory Call: First, you’ll have a 30-minute Zoom call with Pasi, our mobile lead. The goal of the conversation is to get to know each other and explore whether this role could be a good mutual fit. You’ll learn about Elo Health, the team and have a chance to ask questions. If we’re both excited to continue, we’ll schedule a second call.
- Take-Home Assignment: Next, you’ll have a take-home assignment to test your skills in engineering aligned with our requirements. Be prepared to showcase your work in the next round!
- Skills Conversations: Third, you’ll have one or two sessions with our Engineering Team members. The goal of these conversations is to understand your experience, your preferred work style and dive deeper into the role requirements.
- Chat with our Founders + reference check: Finally, you will have a chat with our Founders, Tapio and Ari. If we think you’re the right candidate, we’ll talk to at least two people you’ve worked with before to understand your work style and ensure this mutual fit for everyone.