Full Stack Software Developer (with React)
EDGE10 Group is perfecting human performance. We provide the world’s leading health, performance and physical testing platform to organisations around the world, empowering them with actionable insights, leading to efficient, high-quality decision making.
As market leader, we work with organisations across the medical and performance spectrums, from elite to grass root teams and from armed forces to multi-national corporations. In sport alone, we work with 1,000+ teams from the leading and most prestigious leagues around such as the MLB, NHL, EPL, MLS and more.
We’re recruiting for a junior to mid-level full stack software developer to join our Montreal team and help improve our existing suite of products for the professional sports industry.
We’re looking for someone skilled in both front-end and .Net back-end web development with a collaborative attitude and a desire to learn. We operate in an agile environment and focus on creating high-quality applications. As the company is expanding, we’re looking for adaptable people who want to grow as opportunities arise.
You’ll work with our sports science consultants and customers to develop new features, support existing features, and improve application reliability and performance.
You should have
- 2-5 years of professional development experience
- Experience with the Microsoft stack including C#, .Net and SQL
- Experience with front-end technologies and frameworks
- Experience/knowledge of test-driven and agile development practices
- Knowledge of backlog management tools (Azure DevOps, Jira or similar)
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Bitbucket Pipelines or similar)
- Ability to articulate ideas of clean, logical code to SOLID principles
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or have equivalent professional experience
- A curiosity and love of learning and a high attention to detail and quality
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- 2-5 years of experience with React (Required)
We work primarily with the following technologies. We don’t expect people to know all these immediately, but we’d like to see a desire to learn the following:
- C# .NET/.Net Core, MVC (Required)
- SQL Server (Required)
- Entity Framework / EF Core
15 days of vacation
hybrid working environment
We are looking for exceptional people. If you believe you can add value to the company and continue to drive it forward, apply now.
We love what we do. We want you too as well.