EDGE10 Group is perfecting human performance. We provide the world’s leading health, performance, and physical testing platform to organisations around the world, empowering them with actionable insights, leading to efficient, high-quality decision making.
As market leader, we work with organisations across the medical and performance spectrums, from elite to grass root teams and from armed forces to multi-national corporations. In sport alone, we work with 1,000+ teams from the leading and most prestigious leagues around such as the MLB, NHL, EPL, and MLS.
We are now looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to join our Montreal team. In this role you will be working alongside all other key stakeholders in our fast-paced and growing company. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering scalable SaaS products.
EDGE10 is at an exciting juncture, on the path to creating the next generation of our data analytics platform. The road is long, the challenge is huge, but the potential rewards are extraordinary.
This role within our Product division will be pivotal in owning the relationship with some of our top clients, supporting the Consulting, Data Science and Engineering teams to deliver exceptional service to our users. To meet this challenge, we need pro-active and self-organizing people, with an eye for detail and experience in developing multifaceted SaaS products in a highly demanding industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with some of the biggest names in elite sports and be central to the critical services that help the best professional athletes in the world perform at the peak of their ability.
- You remain calm in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You love taking complex ideas, workflows and concepts and turning them into efficient and beautiful user experiences
- Excited by opportunities to work on new products and challenges
- Keen to be client-facing and learn about a unique industry
- Commercial acumen and understanding of how businesses operate
- Technical acumen to effectively communicate with development teams
- Ability to communicate (written and verbally) with precision, clarity, honesty, and tact
- Always listening and learning to find ways to improve processes and procedures
- You will have an eye for detail, able to identify key challenges experienced by users and find the optimal solutions to balance requirements, timescales and cost
- Naturally collaborative, able to give and take constructive feedback as part of the wider team throughout the entire product lifecycle
- A natural problem solver, unafraid to question product decisions and provide new insights
- Able to work closely other Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Testers as part of a cross-functional team
- Nurturing a sense of trust and constructive criticism within the team
- You can clearly communicate the rationale and intent behind design decisions
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager delivering large-scale / international B2B or B2B2C software
- Experienced in participating across all phases of product development lifecycle, including market research, product ideation and definition, strategy, UI design and user research and testing
- Experienced in designing products that users can access on multiple devices, i.e. web, mobile, tablet
- Experienced in developing and maintaining product communication tools across the organization and to clients
- Experienced in working as part of an agile, multi-disciplinary team
It would be useful if you were also:
- Experienced working in a transforming company environment
- Experienced in executing and contributing to the product strategy
- Knowledgeable about basic project management principles
- Familiar with product development in the sport-tech/health-tech industry
What we offer
With our company values including ‘We strive for great, not good’, we are committed to hiring the best candidates and reward accordingly.
- Opportunity to steer the technical direction of the EDGE10 Group
- Fast-paced work environment with creative freedom to implement your ideas
- Collaboration with recognized thought leaders making a real impact in this ever-evolving industry
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
- Exciting working atmosphere in an ambitious, diverse, and agile team
- Personal development and training opportunities for realizing your career goals
- Internal knowledge sharing forums, best-practice sharing and continuous learning
- Holiday Allowance: 15 days
- EDGE10 Group Bonus Scheme: employees can earn up to 40% of their salary in cash and stock options. The scheme is subject to change and terms & conditions
- Private Health insurance: Comprehensive health insurance with Desjardins insurance.
- Flexible Working Policy: we operate a flexible working policy that allows for a balanced working from home policy and/or remote working. This varies from office to office
- Personal Development Plans: each employee has an individual personal development plan that sits alongside their KPIs
- Long Term Service Awards: employees are eligible for awards after 5 & 10 years of service and every 5-year anniversary after that
- Volunteering days: each employee will be entitled to paid leave to undertake volunteering work
We are looking for exceptional people. If you believe you can add value to the company and continue to drive it forward, apply now.
We love what we do. We want you too as well.
EDGE10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.