Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
CRED is a fast-growing startup helping individuals and companies to reach their full potential. We use data and intelligence to power footballers, football clubs, brands and other individuals and organisations within the sports space, enabling them to accelerate their financial, commercial and sporting development.
The Engineering team at CRED is looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to create fast, responsive user interfaces with a focus on the best possible user experiences. You will work closely with a talented team of designers, engineers, and product managers who design, implement and ship mission-critical features.
You have prior experience developing high quality web experiences and are excited about doing that at a company that has a tech-focused, mobile-first mindset. You want to have productive design discussions with a bias towards analytics and user feedback and contribute to the continuous improvement of our web and mobile experiences.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the latest technologies and can lead the design and development of scalable applications. A successful candidate will bring deep analytical ability, software engineering expertise, and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving, agile environment.
- Brainstorm with product managers and designers to conceptualize new user interfaces
- Collaborate with backend engineers to build beautiful and performant user interfaces
- Learn about new technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- Help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- Mentor other engineers and deeply review code
- Experience with building web applications using React
- Experience with style guides, models and frameworks
- Experience with measuring and improving site performance by reducing time to first paint, content fully loaded, and package size
- Experience with at least one programming language such as Node or Python
- Experience with consuming GraphQL APIs and integrating third-party SDKs
- Degree in STEM field, especially software engineering, computer science, machine learning, or statistics related
- Experience with unit and integration testing, continuous integration and deployment workflows
- Experience in small startup environments
- Experience with a distributed team / remote work
- Passion for sports especially soccer / football
CRED is a fast-growing startup working on an important mission to help individuals and companies achieve their full potential. CRED has an innovative working culture and teams spanned across the world with team members in London, Europe, India, Toronto, New York, and many more places.
We believe the best experiences come from a customer centric approach. We believe in flexibility and allow remote work.
Our work ethic relies on six core values: Transparency, Directness, Learning, Collaboration, Responsibility, and Continuous Learning.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.