Customer Insights Manager
Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase or finance a car entirely online for delivery or collection at a time that suits them, any day of the week.
As a Customer Insights Manager you will help Cazoo understand our addressable market, their needs and what we can do better to meet them strategically and in our core proposition. You will work alongside your peers in the Research and Insights team, identifying the most valuable opportunities for research across Cazoo.
You will collaborate across multiple disciplines, with particular focus on Brand, CX, Strategy, but keep understanding your broader area of influence, ensuring the whole organisation understands our customer. You are an advocate for the drivers of our customer, balanced with a keen commercial edge; you develop a Research & Insights agenda which allows us to drive strategy with evidence whilst balancing short-term needs.
What you'll be doing:
- Support in identifying opportunities and needs for research & insights across Cazoo at a strategic, brand & proposition level; balancing long & short-term needs, owning a clear roadmap of activity.
- Collaborate with with multi-disciplinary teams to identify valuable research questions, shape briefs and ensure value of the activity within the team.
- Support in creating compelling stories and narratives which have impact across diverse audiences and stakeholders, demonstrating an understanding of different stakeholder needs.
- Make recommendations on methodologies, timescales, resources and budgets to deliver effective research & insight.
- Be an advocate for our addressable market and their needs, by continuously immersing the entire organisation in understanding who our current / potential customers are, and how to gain commercial advantage by designing for their needs.
- Support with our continuous research & insights programmes, such as Brand Tracking or reporting, with a clear perspective on areas of improvement.
- Support the Senior Customer Insights Manager in transforming how we continuously listen to our customers and act on their feedback.
- Collaborate with Research and Insight peers, alongside Data professionals to create holistic understanding of our users and customers needs, identifying our opportunities to grow or improve.
Skills and experience required:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in market research or customer insight, ideally with exposure to both client and agency side.
- A genuine passion for working in a creative and busy environment with experience working in a relevant marketing research or insight role.
- Experience and knowledge of a range of primary research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative).
- Experience in running qualitative and quantitative studies with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritise workload and stakeholders.
- Skilled in distilling and interpreting research findings from multiple sources into clear and actionable stories for internal teams.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to manage projects in order to meet internal timelines.
- Strong IT skills, including the creation and management of spreadsheets and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills (verbal/writing).
- Experience using survey platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, Survey Monkey etc).
- Experience working with primary and secondary data.
Why join us:
Making an impact is at the heart of our purpose. It is what motivates teams across Cazoo and brings our unique teams together. To drive progress that positively impacts ourselves, our teammates, customers and communities.
Whether you're applying to Engineering or Customer Support, Marketing, or Logistics, at Cazoo we act as one team, working towards a common mission: We want to make buying your next car no different to ordering any other product today.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
- A friendly and modern working environment.
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- 25 days annual leave, plus an extra day for your Birthday.
- Wellness fund.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Life insurance.
- Pension (5% matched).
- Plus MANY more!
Our selection process will typically involve a chat on the phone followed by interviews and assessments where you’ll have a chance to meet some of the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience, personality and potential, not making you sweat or catching you out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.