Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Imperial House Botleigh Grange Office, Southampton SO30 2AF
- Salary: £23,400 plus great perks and benefits
About Cazoo and our culture:
In just four years, we’ve transformed the car buying experience in the UK and we’re seeking the best talent to help us move forward in our journey.
Right now, we are looking for people who want to maximise their impact – for their careers, colleagues and our customers. We're looking for someone who wants to learn with the best, take the initiative and love the challenge of working in a constantly evolving organisation. You will also be driven to make a positive impact on others and want to be part of building a strong community at work.
Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase a car entirely online.
Working within the Customer Support team, you will have an absolute passion for customers and delivering an amazing customer experience. This is a fast paced, busy role where you will be supporting our customers on the phone, via email and through live chat.
Being professional, helpful and supportive, ensuring we are exceeding our customers expectations at every opportunity, you'll be helping to make our customers' car dreams come true.
Skills and experience required:
- Positive and enthusiastic customer advisor who has worked in a similar customer service role.
- Outstanding customer engagement and communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Can own a customer through the entirety of their issue to ensure a smooth resolution.
- Able to ask questions and negotiate through various customer situations.
- Organised & structured to be able to plan the working day and reprioritise when needed.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast moving, ever-changing environment.
- A focus on quality, taking pride in your work and willing to go the extra mile.
- Great problem solving and solution focused approach with a “Can do” attitude
- Adaptable team player who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll work in our newly refurbed office in Hedge End, Southampton, boasting a large staff kitchen area with pool tables and table tennis. We have plenty of break out areas and ample free parking; we are also lucky enough to have our own private gym!
Not only do we offer a competitive salary we also offer a range of benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- 25 days holiday PLUS an extra day for your birthday
- Wellness fund - Have a massage on us!
- Pension (5% matched)
- Staff discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Training and development opportunities
- Free on site parking
Plus many many more!!
This role is an office based role, full time hours working across Monday-Sunday on a shift pattern/ rota basis. We are operational from 8am-9pm so being able to work during these hours is essential.
You must have the right to work in the UK, or a valid work permit. All successful candidates will be subject to background checks.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.