Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester
About this role and the impact you will have:
We’re looking for an exceptional Service Specialist to join our team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The Service Specialist will be responsible for carrying out servicing and general repairs, stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles, as well as identifying faulty components and ensuring underlying problems are resolved.
You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on attitude and at heart with a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practices to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
What you will be doing:
- Carrying out servicing and general repairs, stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Identifying faulty components and ensuring underlying problems are resolved.
- Ensuring all consumables and parts ordered are logged against job cards.
- Carrying out Vehicle Health Checks and basic diagnostics.
We’re looking for some with:
- Previous: Mechanic, Service Technician, Vehicle Technician, or MOT Testing experience.
- Garage management systems including VHC & Inspection Programmes.
- Qualified to at least NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 (or equivalent).
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience.
- Class 4 & 7 MOT Licence
- Full UK Driving Licence
What we can offer you:
- A friendly, modern and safe working environment
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched)
- Car Servicing, Repairs and FREE MOT Test
- 33 Days Holiday AND an extra day for your Birthday!
Plus much more...
- Position: Service Specialist (MOT)
- Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum based on experience
- Location: 832 Bath Rd, Brislington, Bristol BS4 5LQ
- Hours: 42 Hours p/week - 5 days out of 7 MON - SUN *ROTA