Alloy Wheels Technician
- Location: Marsh Lane, Portbury, Bristol, BS20 7XL
- Salary: Competitive Basic Salary (plus excellent company benefits)
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
We're looking for Wheel Prep Technicians to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo. You will be responsible for preparing wheels for diamond cutting and painting/lacquering.
What you’ll be doing:
- Preparing wheels for painting/lacquering using shrink-wrap to protect the tyres on non-diamond cut wheels
- Updating internal IT systems at each stage of the wheel refurbishment process
- Sending vehicles to the next department as instructed by the internal IT system
- Balancing every wheel prior to refitting to the vehicle
- Using shot-blasters to key-up alloy wheels
- Using orbital sanders to remove small chips/scuffs in the alloy wheel
- Ensuring wheel nuts are torqued to the recommended settings
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area at all times
Required skills and experience:
- Full Driving Licence Required
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
Wherever you work at Cazoo, you’ll have what you need to be at your best. Our rewards, benefits, and initiatives have been created so you can make a big impact on your career, your colleagues, our customers and the communities we are a part of.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including bonus and 23.5 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to 5% salary matched pension schemes, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by an onsite interview with the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.