We’re looking for a highly driven and dynamic individual to be at the heart of our Operations Team. As an Operations Specialist, you will play a crucial role within the team to enhance customer satisfaction and achieve overall business goals.
The successful Operations Specialist will have full responsibility for monitoring and managing escalated cars throughout the whole Cazoo journey including Logistics, Production, Call Off and Final Mile Processes. The role requires exceptional attention to detail, a 'can do' attitude and a high level of flexibility in order to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the business to ensure a flawless customer journey.
Working Collaboratively with all teams and departments throughout Cazoo, you will ensure the speed and efficiency of the escalated cars to meet their required deadlines to fulfil our customer requirements, keeping the customer in the forefront of everything we do and ensuring that each car that leaves the hub meets our exacting Cazoo standards.
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
About this role and the impact you will have
- Monitoring the day-to-day flow of cars in repair through the fulfilment operation including call off, production, 'middle mile, 'handover hub' and 'last mile'.
- Liaise with Call Off, Production, Customer Service, CCC's and Logistics Teams regarding vehicles that have missed handover.
- Updating Customer Services at all stages of the life of a case, up to the point of handover.
- Updating Customer Services of the ETAs of cars that are in repair.
- Monitoring and communicating loose item issues.
- Maintain a concise, accurate information flow on all communications channels.
- Collecting data on a daily basis regarding cars that do not make handover, with daily feedback to all areas of the business following root cause analysis.
Skills and experience required:
- Significant experience of operating in a fast paced, customer focused environment.
- Proven ability to motivate internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver high quality output.
- Ability and experience of influencing at all levels across the organisation and beyond.
- Programme management and process improvement experience, with a familiarity of using the appropriate tools and techniques.
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Microsoft Office/Google Suite – Intermediate experience.
- Fast paced mindset.
- Willingness to travel.
- We pride ourselves on being customer obsessed and it's critical this is a core part of your DNA.
Why join us:
Making an impact is at the heart of our purpose. It is what motivates teams across Cazoo and brings our unique teams together. To drive progress that positively impacts ourselves, our teammates, customers and communities.
Whether you're applying to Engineering or Customer Support, Marketing, or Logistics, at Cazoo we act as one team, working towards a common mission: We want to make buying your next car no different to ordering any other product today.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
- A friendly and modern working environment
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Full training and continued support
- 25 days annual leave, plus an extra day for your Birthday
- Wellness fund - you are allowed to claim £100 per year for wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Pension (5% matched)
We know that diverse teams make better teams, we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Something looks off?