- Salary: Up to £38,000 + Company Bonus
- Location: 301 Iveagh Avenue, North Circular Road, London, NW10 7GA
- Hours: 40 Hours p/week - 5 days out of 7 MON - SUN *ROTA
- *ROTA: 08:30-17:30 (Early) OR 09:00-18:00 (Late) MON-FRI / 08:30-17:30 SAT / 10:00-18:00 SUN / Day off midweek when working SAT or SUN
We're looking for our next exceptional Service Manager to lead our service department in Wembley! The ideal candidate will believe in delivering an excellent experience to our customers, every time, and possess the know-how to create an environment which will enable this.
The Cazoo Service Department support, develop, and achieve as a unit; and the successful person will lead the service team in delivering an efficient servicing and repairs experience to all of our customers.
You will build and maintain a workshop that promotes respect, communication, cohesion and collaboration which in turn will enable the team to consistently achieve “first-time fixes” and collectively celebrate the success this will bring to the Customer Collection Centre.
If you want to belong and contribute to our ever-growing business, and possess the passion and drive to help pioneer the way people buy or finance their cars online across the UK, then keep reading…
What you'll be doing:
- Constantly identifying opportunities to create optimum efficiency throughout the department.
- Leading the service team to maximise performance and overcome challenges as a unit.
- Orchestrating a streamlined and cost-effective flow of work throughout the workshop.
- Authorising expenditure on rectification and preparation work.
- Managing rotas, hours and overtime.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Proven track record of implementing efficient aftersales / service processes within an automotive / vehicle retail operation.
- Strong understanding of technical challenges and the ability to resolve queries professionally.
- Ability to motivate and inspire teams to provide a first-class experience to our customers.
- Organised and structured with the ability to plan and reprioritise fast and efficiently.
- Passionate about delivering excellent levels of customer service.
- Previous exposure to working within a similar Workshop Controller, Aftersales Manager or Service Manager role within the automotive / motor trade is highly desirable.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including a discretionary annual bonus and 33 days holiday (Inc English bank/public holidays) - plus an extra day for your birthday. At Cazoo we are passionate about well-being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to a 5% salary-matched pension scheme and much more, including:
- Company Uniform: Trousers, Polo, Hoodie, Jacket, Hi-Viz, Cap, Beanie, and Safety Boots.
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Help to buy Car Loan.
- Optical Costs.
Something looks off?