Portbury, Bristol, UK
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
The main responsibility of the Vehicle Inspector will be to Identify bodywork defects on vehicles within our Vehicle Preparation Department.
About this role and the impact you will have:
- Inspecting all stock vehicles entering the preparation department in a timely manner.
- Identifying all areas of concern including scratches, dents and poor previous repairs.
- Allocating rectification to correct department i.e. Bodyshop or SMART repair.
- Liaising with the Bodyshop and SMART department management teams.
- Monitoring all vehicles on premises for any damage caused after arrival.
- Reporting Health and Safety issues to shift management immediately.
- Raising major issues to shift management as soon as possible.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Achieving the KPI’s attributed to this role.
Skills and experience required:
- A good level of experience within a Vehicle Inspection/Assessment and/or Bodyshop position.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
- Proven organisational skills and effective communicator.
- Have a flexible and ‘can do’ approach to work.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Disciplined and process driven.
- Fast paced mindset.
- Keen eye for detail
Why join us:
- A friendly and fast paced working environment
- Opportunities to work on a large range of vehicle manufacturers and models to help broaden your skill set
- Excellent shift pattern
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Full training and continued support
- 23.5 days annual leave, plus an extra day for your Birthday
- Wellness fund - you are allowed to claim £100 per year for wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare provision
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Pension (5% matched)
See more open positions at Cazoo
Something looks off?