Bought By Many
We love pets - which is why we’re on a mission to make the world a better place for pets and their parents. We offer pet insurance policies with generous pet health benefits that are designed with their needs in mind. We’ve helped half a million pets stay happy and healthy since 2017 - and many more customers throughout the world are joining us every day.
We’ve won numerous awards for our product, technology, customer service, and for being a great place to work. Our “Complete” policy ranks top of the Which? dog insurance Best Buy tables (2022) we’ve been voted the Pet Insurance Provider Of The Year in the Moneyfacts Consumer Awards (2022). Our relentless focus on customer experience has been rewarded with ‘Best Claims Service’ at the Moneyfacts Consumer awards, ‘Highest Claims Satisfaction’ ribbon from Fairer Finance and the ‘Gold Ribbon’ for customer experience. (2023).
Our company is respectful, fun-loving and (most importantly) passionate about pets and their wellbeing. Throughout our business you'll meet people who think differently, aim for impact, and love to try new things. Want to join our pack? Join us. Love every moment. Love ManyPets.
We're expanding our small but perfectly formed VetBox Fulfilment team and looking to hire a new Fulfilment Executive, based out of our Thornbury office.
Since 2021, VetBox is part of ManyPets and we're working together to make the world a better place for pets and their parents. ManyPets has already helped over half a million pet owners keep their pets happy and healthy - and we're delighted to be a part of the journey together.
In this role you’ll be responsible for order processing and fulfilment (including picking and packing) as part of our warehouse operations team. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you'll work side-by-side to ensure the smooth running of our new and existing orders, inventory management and quality control. It's a highly collaborative role as our Fulfilment Executives work closely with our customer service team, manufacturers, suppliers, and logistics – as well as all the other team members within ManyPets.
- Use our packaging materials and machinery to pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment to our customers.
- Use of our forklift machinery, as required.
- Oversee quality control for our items prior to dispatch.
- Ensure that service level agreements ("SLAs") and customer expectations are met.
- Follow all of our company guidelines regarding packaging and processes.
- Identify and dispose of defective items, sharing updates with the Warehouse Manager.
- Keep complete and accurate records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area and ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times.
What Leads to Success
Here are a few of the skills we are looking for in this position. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box as it’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- You get your “hustle” on – delivering work quickly and to a high standard.
- Quality is second nature to you, and you take pride in your attention to detail.
- You're credible and build open, honest relationships with those around you.
- You're flexible with your approach and adapt easily.
- You enjoy responsibility and can deliver results against targets. You put your arms around projects, working side-by-side with your team to get things done on time and to budget.
- You’re able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced and often changeable environment.
- Experience in a similar packing, warehouse or fulfilment role is preferred.
- You'll know how things work in a warehouse environment and you're familiar with health and safety at work.
- Ideally, you'll have a forklift license or a RTITB recognised certificate.
- You’ll be able to use standard Microsoft Office applications and have a good working knowledge of using a PC for inventory management (Linnworks.)
- You’ll be able to maintain positive and mutually beneficial relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- You have business-level communication skills and fluent in English.
Inclusion at ManyPets
We believe diversity, belonging and inclusion are more than just words or things we should be 'seen' to be doing. Having diversity at the core of our business makes us stronger - and the responsibility for creating an inclusive workplace rests with all of us. If you'd like to read more about this, please download our Approach to Inclusion pack. We promise to give you the same opportunities as everyone else and we won’t discriminate against you at any point in the process. This includes how we source talent, our interview process, our conditions of employment (including pay) and feedback.
We work from home and our company offices in the UK, so we've created our "Making Work, Work" guide which explains it all. We offer a fantastic range of company benefits to suit everyone in a remote-first world, with a focus on supporting our physical and mental wellbeing.
On a typical day you’ll be working from a laptop with a screen, mouse, keyboard, and headset. You’ll be meeting your colleagues on Zoom and keeping in touch regularly via email and Slack too – we’d expect you to be using your computer for around seven hours a day. We’d ask that you have a distraction-free work area and a reliable internet connection with a speed of 25Mbps so you can work effectively. We’ll make sure you have the right home set-up that supports you in the role by providing best-in-class technology, money towards a desk, and vision support. We’re open to discussing any adjustments you may need too – we’ll be in touch before you join to discuss what you need to be at your best.