Posted on Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Biofidelity is a revolutionary genomic technology company dedicated to unleashing the potential of genomics to transform human health and the world we live in. Our adaptive platform technology removes the noise from genomic data, providing only the information needed to make decision making less complex, faster, and more accurate.
At Biofidelity we are proud to have built a culture of humanity, openness and high expectations. We work towards well-defined goals, with a strong belief that we can make genomics globally accessible. Our people are keen to take responsibility for their work and share both their successes and challenges.
Alongside a competitive salary and opportunities for career development, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including private medical & dental care, bonus, share option scheme, pension, income protection and life insurance, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, 26 days per year holiday allowance and free physical training sessions.
Biofidelity is seeking a reliable and organised individual to join our team as an Office Assistant. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our office, handling administrative tasks, and providing support to various departments.
This role reports to the Associate Director of People Operations and Financial Controller.
● Administrative Support:
Acting as the first point of contact for visitors, answering incoming telephone calls and receiving packages to the building
● Office Management:
Order office & kitchen supplies and ensure the office is clean, tidy, and well stocked
Coordinate with contractors and service providers for office maintenance and repairs
Works with the team to ensure that the office and communal areas are kept clean, tidy and efficient
Assist in organising regular office social events and meetings such as fortnightly coffee morning, quarterly staff engagement sessions and bring and share company lunches
Assist in planning and organising bitesize learning sessions, Big Picture meeting and team building socials
Assist in planning and organising of adhoc company events such as wellbeing activities and celebration events
● Other duties
Post and courier duties
Provide support to various departments as needed
Collaborate with team members to ensure efficient completion of tasks
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills
● Strong accuracy and attention to detail
● A proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making skills
● Agile mindset and ability to work in a dynamic environment
● Ability to multi-task whilst prioritising workload and ability to work with minimal supervision
● Proficiency in GSuite and Microsoft products
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
● Proven previous experience in a similar role, with diverse and hands on responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
● Highly organised individual who can effectively prioritise workload
● Previous experience in life sciences or healthcare industry (desired)