Regional Director, National Accounts (West)
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health by providing fully digital, non-drug options for the most common mental health conditions. Our digital therapeutics — Daylight for anxiety, and Sleepio for insomnia — are available anytime and anywhere to help people overcome their mental health issues.
In pursuit of our mission, we’ve pioneered the first at-scale digital therapeutic business model, in partnership with some of the most prominent global healthcare organizations, including CVS Health and the UK’s NHS. Through product innovation, robust clinical evaluation, and a commitment to equity at scale, we are designing the next generation of medicine and the future of mental health care.
Big Health is a remote-first company, and this role can be based anywhere in the US. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. To learn more about working at Big Health, visit Built In or Glassdoor.
As a Regional Director, National Accounts you will be joining the Big Health Commercial Sales team responsible for driving and executing sales strategy and selling our solutions to employers with 20,000+ employees in the West territory.
You will use your existing broker and consultant relationships, develop strong relationships with early customers, iterate on our go-to-market strategy, have impeccable knowledge of the sales process and experience selling enterprise to drive access and revenue growth.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, client-oriented individual with experience selling to commercial buyers who is excited about the opportunity to expand our business line from the ground up.
What You'll Do:
- Drive opportunities from initial conversation through close with National Accounts clients
- Develop and nurture broker and consultant relationships in your territory
- Create and foster your 10x pipeline of prospects & achieve a minimum of 20% sales win rate
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with Sales, Marketing, Clinical, Legal teams to execute against a strategy that bolsters Big Health business including informing on market feedback and product development strategy iterations
- Be a subject matter expert on Big Health solutions in the market
What You Bring:
- 8+ years of full cycle closing experience selling to employer buyers
- Proven success with consultative selling in the digital health industry: understand the employer buyer lifecycle, benefit ecosystem as well as role of benefit consultants and brokers.
- Experience selling to self funded employers and strategic accounts with 10,000 - 20,000+ employees
- Track record of success attaining or exceeding quota
- History of exceptional forecasting discipline and demonstrated ability to build a 10x pipeline in territory
- Fluent in developing customized proposals, pricing strategy, contracting process, deal structure and contract negotiation
- Inspiring communicator with strong relationship building, presentation, and group facilitation skills
- Self-motivated and dynamic thinker with the ability to flex, innovate, and solve problems creatively
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More Background on Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health. To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.