Regional Director, Public Sector Sales (East)
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2022
At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health by providing fully digital, non-drug options for the most common mental health conditions. Our digital therapeutics — Daylight for anxiety, and Sleepio for insomnia — are available anytime and anywhere to help people overcome their mental health issues.
In pursuit of our mission, we’ve pioneered the first at-scale digital therapeutic business model, in partnership with some of the most prominent global healthcare organizations, including CVS Health and the UK’s NHS. Through product innovation, robust clinical evaluation, and a commitment to equity at scale, we are designing the next generation of medicine and the future of mental health care.
Big Health is a remote-first company, and this role can be based anywhere in the US. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. To learn more about working at Big Health, visit Built In or Glassdoor.
As a Director, Public Sector Sales you will be joining the Big Health Commercial Sales team and using your knowledge and leveraging relationships in Public Sector, which will be a critical growth driver for the company. In this role, you will be directly responsible for growing Public Sector partnerships.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, client-oriented individual with experience selling to into the Public Sector who are excited about the opportunity to partner with us and help make our mental health solutions available at scale.
What you'll do:
- Drive opportunities from initial conversation through close with large Public Sector entities
- Create and foster your pipeline of prospects to achieve high win rates
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with Sales, Marketing, Clinical, Legal teams to execute against a strategy that bolsters Big Health business including informing on market feedback and product development strategy iterations
- Be a subject matter expert on the payer space as well as Big Health solutions in the market
What you bring:
- 8+ years of full cycle closing experience selling benefits programs and winning deals in the Public Sector space
- Strong relationships with benefits consultants and industry partners
- Proven success with consultative selling in the Public Sector, and a thorough understanding of benefit ecosystem
- Track record of success attaining or exceeding quotaHistory of exceptional forecasting discipline and demonstrated ability to build a 10x pipeline in territory
- Fluent in developing customized proposals, pricing strategy, contracting process, deal structure and contract negotiationInspiring communicator with strong relationship building, presentation, and group facilitation skills
- Self-motivated and dynamic thinker with the ability to flex, innovate, and solve problems creativelyComfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More Background on Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health. To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.