Technical Project Coordinator
Antidote Technologies is a digital patient engagement company, operating in the clinical trial recruitment sector. Our mission is to enable faster medical innovation, by transforming how patients and researchers connect.
The Technical Project Coordinator is an essential part of our product team, responsible for the end-to-end setup of Antidote’s contracted clinical trial recruitment projects and supporting the technical design and delivery of our product development roadmap. Recruitment setup occurs from kickoff through testing and launch, and any associated change management of the built solution. Product development support includes, but is not limited to ticket creation, triaging and management.
Following Kanban processes, this is an exciting, hands-on role involving a substantial amount of translating business requirements into technical specifications, and works closely with the Product Manager, Project Manager, Engineering team, system users and stakeholders (internal and external).
This role is for someone who likes the technical aspects of bringing solutions to life, supporting product ideation as well as repeatable product delivery.
Duties and responsibilities
The Technical Project Coordinator will support the product roadmap delivery led by the Product Manager. They will support the documentation of product epics, solutions and ticket requirements working closely with engineering, product and other key stakeholders. They will also be an integral part of supporting our project set up and launches of contracted projects.
This role is ideal for an individual who enjoys creative collaboration and tactical problem solving.
The Technical Project Coordinator will report to the Program Manager.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for gathering and producing business requirements for the delivery of contracted projects.
- Support administrative tasks for contracted projects, including but not limited to, translation management, content management, and general troubleshooting.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to assess needs and provide feedback on resourcing, project plans, and overall project deliverables.
- Gather contract requirements via discovery sessions, workshops, workflow storyboards, scenarios, and other methods.
- Translate contract requirements into clear plans including partnering with engineering for JIRA Epics/Tickets for the specific setup and delivery work.
- Support the QA process by assisting in creating acceptance criteria and facilitating the UAT process
- Help support projects across the digital, data and tech departments across the entire lifecycle from setup to maintenance to closeout
- Partner with product managers to manage the backlog of development requests with key stakeholders and facilitate the prioritization of new features/ideas.
- Ongoing analysis and optimization of setup and support business processes and systems, with recommendations for their improvement with the use of modeling, measurement and statistical application.
- Provide ongoing support for live projects, including regular status reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Handle change requests, sometimes with tight turnaround times in an environment of competing priorities.
- Support the build and prioritization of the product epic backlog and development for the product
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release goals
- Support the product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Stay up-to-date with agile/Kanban best practices and new trends
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends and market conditions