Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager is the guardian of the Antidote proposals process from initial RFP receipt to final submission. This is a truly collaborative role and requires someone who is comfortable liaising with people from multiple departments and can get things done in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
The Sales Operations Manager is part of the Business Development Team and reports to the VP, Business Development.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Creating efficient processes and ensuring all key stakeholders adhere to them.
- Producing professionally written proposal content that addresses the client needs and clearly articulates the organisation's value proposition.
- Collaborating with team members (sales, comm ops, partnerships, engineering, product, and other SMEs as needed) to customise the RFP submissions.
- Create the customer response template and manage project workflow through the process (i.e., draft, review, approval)
- Support the production of presentations and supporting documentation, ensuring a cohesive and consistent approach.
- Liaising with Marketing colleagues to create initial content and templates to maintain brand integrity.
- Maintain proposal libraries and databases to facilitate our ability to reuse the majority of the content for each new proposal
- Ensure that pricing is consistent between projects and respect partners’ agreed rate cards. Develop a process with Partnerships to ensure partner pricing are valid at any point of time
- Participate in team alignment calls and strategy discussions to clarify scope of work, gain insights into the business opportunity, understand key messages/differentiators and develop win themes
- Participate in the bid/no-bid decision process, attend bid defence meetings to justify both the design and the pricing
- Triage the feedback from multiple teams and pull this together in one central place.
- Coordinate final document review, assembly, quality check - ensuring compliance with proposal specifications
- Responsible for ensuring SalesForce (SF) and other sales management tools are updated on a regular basis by all stakeholders. Ensure data is being entered in a timely manner, and information is accurate and meaningful.
- Compile reports and SF extraction as directed.
- Maintain updates to Sales/BD Slide Library
- Experience of the Life Sciences or Pharma industry
- Previous experience working with and supporting sales/business development teams
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Calm under pressure
- Able to juggle multiple projects and tasks at any one time
- Analytical mindset
- High attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Results driven
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan