People Partner (Product Engineering and Operations)
As a People Partner supporting the Product Engineering and Operations departments at Vitesse, you will play a crucial role in fostering a positive and high-performance workplace culture. Reporting into the Chief People Officer, this role is well suited to someone who has a deep understanding of HR best practices, exceptional interpersonal skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced fintech environment.
- Strategic People Partnering: Collaborate with department leaders to develop and implement People strategies that support our business objectives, such as talent development, performance management and talent acquisition
- Talent Acquisition: Support our Talent Partner with recruitment efforts for Product Engineering and Operations roles, including creating job descriptions, conducting interviews, and coaching hiring managers through the candidate selection process.
- Employee Development: Work closely with managers to identify training and development needs and facilitate programs to enhance employees' skills and knowledge.
- Performance Management: Implement and manage our performance evaluation processes, providing guidance on goal setting, feedback, and coaching to ensure employees reach their full potential.
- Employee Relations: Serve as a trusted advisor and point of contact for employees, addressing concerns and providing guidance on People related policies and procedures.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives within the departments, fostering a culture of belonging and equity.
- HR Compliance: Ensure People policies and procedures are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations and keep up to date with HR best practices.
- Employee Engagement: Develop and execute strategies to enhance employee engagement, morale, and retention.
- Data Analysis: Utilise People data and analytics to track and report on key People metrics, helping to drive data-driven decision-making within the departments.
- Change Management: Support department leaders in navigating organizational changes, including restructures and process improvements.
We are Vitesse - the smart way to make global payments.
Formed in 2014 by a team of proven FinTech entrepreneurs, we are an FCA regulated payments business that is driven to be the payment partner of choice for the insurance market, by providing global payment services and treasury optimisation. Operating one of the largest domestic banking and payment settlement networks in the world, we give our customers direct access to more than 170 countries and territories, covering over 110 currencies. Through a single integration, insurers can use this network to pay claims in as fast as 45 seconds, delivering a better customer experience to their claimants. Our market-leading treasury optimisation service brings complete control and transparency to insurers and allows them to have their money in the right place, at the right time, to make that all important payment - fast, and when their customers need it most.
With now over 150 employees across Europe and our London headquarters, $26m series B funding in 2022 in the bag and approaching £8bn in processed transactions, we are only just getting started.
Partnering with some of the biggest insurance leaders including Lloyd's of London and Many Pets, we take huge pride in our company culture, ensuring that everyone has a part to play, an opportunity to be heard, be involved, and the ability to make a real difference.
As we continue to scale up, we want like-minded humans to join us on this exciting journey. Are you ready?
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that enables everyone to perform at their best, where we recognise the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and where there is an
unbiased acceptance of others. Our policies and practices aim to promote an environment that is free from all forms of Unfair discrimination and values the diversity of all people. At the heart of our policy, we seek to treat people fairly and with dignity and respect.Requirements
- Proven experience as an HR Business Partner or People Partner in a fast-paced environment, preferably within fintech or technology industries.
- Strong understanding of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with employees at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience in talent acquisition, employee development, and performance management.
- Analytical skills with the ability to use HR data for strategic decision-making.
- A passion for working with Product and Tech
- 25 days Holiday per year (increase by 1 day per year to 30 days max) + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Parental leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance through Vitality
- Access to Oliva our Mental Health Therapy partners
- Discounted Gym membership
- Financial Coaching with Octopus Wealth
- 2 days of volunteering leave per year
- Sabbatical after 5 years' service
- Ongoing Learning and Development to support you reach your career goals
We understand that everyone has their own work rhythm, and we believe in a flexible working schedule that supports a healthy work/life balance. We offer a hybrid work approach with 2 days in the office.