At Trafi we build connected mobility solutions that help people, cities and companies move towards a more balanced and sustainable future. We work with cities to connect and automate all their mobility options – from public transport to micro-mobility and every service in between – into a single platform.
We want to encourage the global shift to shared mobility systems that are managed by cities, enhanced by companies and used by people everywhere – including future generations to come.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to support the development of our white-label Mobility as a Service product for our clients. You will be working with leading mobility providers and the largest cities in Europe. Working closely with project management and product teams, you will find the best solution to fit the client's needs and Trafi strategy, prepare the roadmap, manage backlog & ensure smooth development of the project.
In this position, your responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with our clients to deeply understand their needs and challenges.
- Collaborating with the project management team to create roadmaps for our clients.
- Leading product discovery sessions to challenge problems, narrow them down, and identify potential solutions.
- Thoroughly documenting each step of the discovery process and ensuring the delivery team has a clear understanding of the problem we aim to solve and the desired output.
- Providing support to the team throughout the delivery phase and ensuring we design and ship the right solutions.
- Participating in team rituals such as standup meetings, backlog refinements, and more.
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience, preferably with consumer-facing products.
- Background in collaborating within cross-functional product teams.
- Experience in leading product discovery to understand end-users' needs and problems.
- Experience in supporting product delivery to ensure the development and delivery of the right solutions.
- Familiarity with product management methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Shape Up, etc.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management abilities.
- Genuine passion for products and user experience.
The salary range for this position is 3600 - 4700 Eur gross per month.
- Talented colleagues. Collaborate with colleagues who are experts in their fields, fostering an environment of learning and growth.
- Convenient Commuting. Take your pick between parking options or a monthly allowance for the Trafi app, so you can get to work without stress.
- Team Time. Enjoy team-building activities with a dedicated budget and time off to strengthen connections.
- Learning Budget. Your growth matters to us. We've set aside a budget for your personal and professional development, so you can continue to grow.
- Healthcare Benefits. We've got your well-being covered with medical insurance, ensuring you're in great shape. Additionally, you can personalize your wellness options using Stebby.
- Christmas Break. Enjoy an extended holiday season with extra days between Christmas and New Year to unwind, recharge, and spend quality time with loved ones.
- Long-Term Rewards. And, as you continue your journey with us, you'll earn more holidays based on your tenure. It's our way of saying thank you for your commitment.
- Secure Your Future. Thinking ahead? We offer the option to allocate a part of your salary to a pension fund for your stable future.
- Work Your Way. Enjoy the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere (compliant with EU laws). Our office is located in Vilnius when you want to drop by and say hi!