TikTok Content Creator (6 Month FTC)
Skin + Me
Skin + Me is a mission driven start-up with seriously big skin goals.
We’re looking for an experienced TikTok Content Creator to join our Marketing Team at Skin + Me.
This is a part-time role three days per week with all three days working at our Paddington HQ (Monday, Tuesday and Friday). This is also a 6 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC).
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for end to end creation of engaging and brand-promoting content for Skin + Me on TikTok. You will focus on driving both engagement and growth through creative and unique ideas.
This role is perfect for you if you are enthusiastic, creative and passionate about skincare! You must also be an avid creator and consumer of TikTok content and be comfortable being in front of the camera. You should be knowledgeable about the latest TikTok trends and will be confident in how to plan, film and execute new exciting ideas. You must have experience with video editing within the TikTok app, and any additional editing skills would be a bonus.
You will be working closely with our Social, Creative and Medical teams at Skin + Me. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with strong communication and collaboration skills too.
What you'll do:
This is a new position at Skin + Me and the opportunity to develop this channel is huge! Day to day the role will include video ideation, creation and management.
- Responsible for end to end creation of content for our TikTok channel, including planning video concepts, brainstorming new campaign ideas, filming and editing videos, directing team members in videos, hosting lives, posting and engaging with our community online.
- You’ll work with our social team to create content for our TikTok channel that aligns with our wider social strategy.
- Communicate TikTok content ideas and feedback on engagement to the wider Marketing team.
- Be a brand guardian and a brand champion, ensuring high quality, consistent content across all touchpoints.
- Produce reactive content in a short turnaround time
- This role may involve hosting TikTok Lives from time to time, alongside other team members and individually.
Who you are:
These are the skills we’re looking for. Even if you don’t tick every box, but feel you’re right for us, we’d still love to hear from you.
- 1+ years experience of creating social content and significant experience as a TikTok user and creator.
- An obsession with all things social media and the online beauty / skincare community.
- Strong understanding of TikTok's ecosystem: trends, hashtags, music usage, functionalities, guidelines, editing abilities, and platform updates.
- A history of creating content that has performed well and driven engagement, whether for yourself or a brand. Attention to detail across all social content.
- A team player who’s happy to get stuck in and has excellent communication skills - you’ll be working with people in different teams across the company.
- Confidence to film content by yourself and direct others when filming with multiple people. An enthusiasm to get others involved in creating content when needed.
- Experience working on social platforms for a brand. An understanding of how social strategies are developed and social communities are managed.
Note: this is a part-time role three days per week with all three days working at our Paddington HQ (Mon, Tue, Fri).
Why should you choose Skin + Me?
- A daily challenge – in a thrilling, entrepreneurial start-up environment, no two days will ever be the same.
- Make a difference – work within a revolutionary company that is focused on improving millions of lives.
- Serious commitment to growth – personal development is important to us and we’ll make sure we support your growth, and give you broad experience across your role.
- Support network – the Skin + Me investors and advisors that you’ll have the opportunity to work with have built some of the world’s best consumer companies.
- Holiday allowance and all the usual Bank Holidays (prorated for 3 days per week) – It's important to take a break and recharge, that's why we offer a generous holiday allowance
- Free Breakfast & Lunch – It’s important you are well fueled for the day so we've got your breakfast and lunch covered. Plus drinks and snacks are available too!
- Core hours to give you flexibility – when we are in the office on Monday, Tuesday and Friday our core hours are 10-4. If you're an early bird you can do 7-4, and if you're a night owl 10-7 is fine too. Need more flexibility around your life – just let us know.
- Health and wellbeing focus – We offer a healthcare cash plan, cycle to work schemes plus free healthy breakfast and lunch in the office. We'll be sure to always prioritise your physical and mental health.
- For working parents, we’re proud to offer assistance, helping you save on nursery fees. The workplace nursery benefit allows you to save tax and National Insurance on the full cost of your nursery fees each month.
- Culture club – Our culture club team meets every week to make sure we celebrate our big wins and milestones too, with parties, surprises and more.
- You’ll get highly discounted Skin + Me products for you, and 10 friends + family too.
- Generous employee referral scheme, if you know more fabulous people refer them to work with us too and you’ll get a bonus when they pass probation.
- Dog-friendly office with two very cute resident dogs!
More about Skin + Me:
There’s a huge problem in the world of skincare: people struggle with more than just how their skin looks. They also worry about how it makes them feel and how to manage it long-term. We’re on a mission to change that.
The truth is that achieving your best skin isn’t complicated. The secret? Using a stripped back routine with the best combination of active ingredients for your skin goals. The right products and knowledge make it possible to tackle everything from fine lines and wrinkles to adult acne, rosacea and pigmentation. We’re united in the belief that everyone should have access to expert advice, treatment plans and ingredients that work – minus the big price tag and the long dermatologist waitlist.
Skin + Me is a mission-driven start-up, building a pioneering online dermatology service powered by experts. We take customers through a simple online medical consultation and our prescribers formulate custom treatments that can’t be bought on the high street. Each one is personalised to the individual’s skin goals. It arrives in their letterbox each month and evolves alongside their skin – because everyone’s skin is different and no two journeys are the same.
Skin + Me recently secured £10 million in a series B funding round, reflecting the growing interest in expert-approved skincare. We’ve raised funding from some of the best-known direct-to-consumer entrepreneurs and VCs, including Octopus Ventures. Our highly experienced founding team comes from the likes of Facebook, Charlotte Tilbury, Tails.com and Graze.com.
Our journey has just begun and we’d love for you to join us as we change the face of skincare! Think you’re up for the challenge?