Regional Vice President, Large Sales - West Territory
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Monday, October 16, 2023
Pelago is the world’s leading virtual clinic for Substance Use Management. Our program provides guidance, support and treatment for members seeking to overcome their tobacco, alcohol and opioid use. From unhealthy habits to active substance use disorders, Pelago delivers a personalized solution based on individual health, habits, genetics, and goals, providing care for members wherever they might be on the substance use spectrum.
Pelago's suite of virtual services ranges from education, to cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to comprehensive medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
Pelago enables employers and health plans to deliver accessible, affordable, and effective treatment for substance misuse.
We are looking for an experienced sales executive to help drive growth by closing key accounts. In this role, the candidate will help drive growth and shape the future of an emerging service that will have a significant impact on our business and the digital healthcare industry at large. Our ideal candidate will be a strong relationship builder and has a strong track record of sales success. Must be open to travel (10-25% of job responsibilities).
What You'll Be Doing:
- Take charge of the sales process from beginning to end: from first contact to signing the contract and closing the deal.
- Generate new leads by reaching out to decision makers in benefit teams and excite prospects about the Pelago program.
- Manage a pipeline of self-insured employer clients and maintain clean records in sales software.
- Be in charge of building partner relationships with key benefits and wellness consultants.
- Become an additional spokesperson for the business at conferences and other industry events.
- Minimum of 7 years experience selling digital health solutions in the employer benefits space with a history of closing complex enterprise deals.
- History of consistently exceeding quotas with a results-oriented nature.
- Ability to lead on high level sales pitches to senior executives.
- A commitment to personal growth with a strong desire to learn and self-develop.
- Passion for the company’s mission to help millions improve their lives and live addiction free.
- Willingness to take a large degree of responsibility from the outset.
- Willingness to travel.
- Nice to have: Existing relationships that they can leverage in the employer benefit or health care space.
- Nice to have: Entrepreneurship or startup experience.
Our teams at Pelago are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Pelago is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.