Senior Technical Recruiter
Intrinsic is Alphabet’s bet aiming to reimagine the potential of industrial robotics. Our team believes that advances in AI, perception and simulation will redefine what’s possible for industrial robotics in the near future – with software and data at the core.
Our mission is to make industrial robotics intelligent, accessible, and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a dynamic team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
Recruiters at Intrinsic are full-lifecycle, who enjoy sourcing hard-to-find talent, and successfully negotiating offers with hard-to-close talent. You know that hiring is one of the most important multipliers enabling success. You should be a storyteller, able to convey our mission and vision in a way that resonates with your audience. You should have a natural curiosity, able to learn and adapt to new technologies and concepts with a keen sense of timing to ask candidates the right questions at the right time.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with technical and non-technical teams, people managers and Sr. leaders to support and execute our hiring strategies. The ideal candidate acts as a partner to their teams, and takes great pride in hiring talent that drives impact. We are a team that encourages asking why, proposing solutions, and delivering results. Small, but mighty.
How your work moves the mission forward
- Execute standardized sourcing, hiring, and interview practices for experienced and new hiring teams.
- Execute building & nurturing talent pools to build proactive pipelines in advance of roles being opened.
- Encourage and develop a culture of recruiting.
- Encourage and champion diversity equity and inclusion best practices throughout every step of the hiring processes.
Skills you will need to be successful
- 7 years of experience in Recruiting, with a focus on engineering and related technical roles.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- Comfort and ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Experience pitching startup equity.
Skills that will differentiate your candidacy
- Demonstrated experience advising leaders and designing processes for “first of their type” hires.
- Demonstrated experience building teams as an in-house recruiter, ideally in a startup setting.
- Demonstrated experience understanding and conveying funnel metrics.
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.